MS Outlook uses PST file format for emails. The trouble comes in when MS Outlook users have to access Windows Live mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird or Apple mail clients’ emails. It is not easy to perform Windows Live Mail to Outlook conversion. Here are few ways to do so.
- Launch MS Outlook on the computer and Click the ‘File’ option. Select Open and click on Import. Click on Import from another Program or file.
- Select Next
- Select the file format as Comma Separated values
- Click Next
- Locate the imported file using navigation commands
- Double click. Select Replace Duplicates with items imported, ‘Allow duplicates to be created’ or ‘Do not import duplicate items’ according to the need of hour and then click ‘Next’
- Choose the folder to save imported files
- Click Next
- Complete the process by clicking Finish
This process requires some technical skills and there is no guarantee if you will be able to convert EML to PST files format. Another way to perform entire email migration is to use third party Kernel for EML to PST Conversion Software. Other than being easy to use, interactive the tool is supported by all versions of MS Outlook and effortlessly performs migration. The software allows user to select converted folders to be saved at preferred location. The software can be used by native computer users as well.
Just make sure Microsoft Outlook is already installed on the system to perform the conversion. Using third party software ensures quick and accurate conversion. Moreover, the Kernel for EML to PST Conversion software is available in free trial edition. For more information please visit: http://www.free.emltopstconversion.org/